CONTEST: FREE WEDDING DRESS GIVE-AWAY! (CLOSED)
Updated: Nov 7, 2020
YES! That's My Dress!
One blessed winner will win a gently used MoriLee wedding dress for 2020!
Let me tell you something, I like winning. And I love winning free things. Speaking from experience, I've twice on game shows, winning a brand new car and a fully paid for vacation. Shoot, I get excited about the times my Nana would take us to her Catholic church and play bingo in the basement. I would always win $2 or $5 as a kid.
So, as I cleaned out my closet, I saw my Mori Lee beautiful wedding dress taking up so much room in my closet and thought, "I haven't sold this thing, so why not give it away?" Which brings us here. If you're reading this, you or your friend could win this beautiful dress for free!
The dress is beautiful, but it does need cleaning. Let me repeat, it needs cleaning. No, no major stains or spots; nothing like that. But it's long and I wore it in a loft area, so the bottom of dress needs some attention. Other than that, here are some deets. I am 5'7 and weighed 135lbs when I wore the dress. My exact measurements were: 34C, 29' waist, and 40" hips. And dress size in regular clothes was a 5/6. Can you fit that size? Yes? Okay, sis...keep reading!
HOW TO ENTER:
3. In the selfie, tell us in any amount of words of your choice, why you deserve this dress! ((If you don't have social media, you may enter via email: YesShowTV@gmail.com with subject "YES! That's My Dress" Contest.))
4. In the same post on IG, tag @theYESshow.
5. We will announce the winner on Sunday, January 5, 2020, by reaching out to you on the same post. We will request an email address to confirm and send details.
6. Must live in the USA.
7. Must be 18 years or older.
8. You have 24 hours to respond once notified, if not, we choose another winner.
9. Winner may be subject to pay shipping.
10. If you agree with all rules, you may enter!
Welp, that's it! Have any questions, join my blog and comment below. I'll answer all questions here!
Yes, you my nominate a friend.
Gorgeous ivory trumpet fit gown. Size 6. Lace bodice with crystal and pearl detailing along sweetheart neckline and at for and flare. Has back zipper with button and loop closure. No straps. Raw cut tulle and organize make for the full and whimsical skirt. Simple train. Unaltered.
I have a bouquet, veil and petticoat as well for the winner!
Crystal and Pearl Detailing.